Let’s look at some EXTREMELY DISTURBING Statistics from a 2014 Gallup Poll Study!
- 70% of all managers make their teams worse!
- The wrong executives are hired 82% of the time!
The good news is:
- The 18% who are the good hires, account for 49% of profits!
- 20% of bad executives can improve with training!
Success comes from actually valuing staff and empowering your people to feel they fulfill their career objectives through the company’s successes. This is not just lip service, but honest to goodness caring for your staff, gaining their support and making them as excited to help the organization meet it’s goals because that will result in helping them gain their objectives. Rewarding success to your people is key!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO DOUBLE PROFITS? WHAT COULD YOU DO? WHAT WOULD YOU PAY?
If those 18% of your executives account for 49% of the profit – IMAGINE what would result if 36% of your executives were empowering? This could double profits.
Would 72% double profits again? Could you hit 100%?
WHAT COULD ULTIMENTORS DO TO HELP?
UltiMentors assists in the following ways:
- Organizations have five free evaluation exams for potential executive hires so you can determine the “good hires”. This exam helps you discover their ‘personality match” with the 18% of good Executive hires.
- Each test result is thoughtful and helpful in enabling you to understand not just what your prospects answered, but what the impact of that answer would be on your work environment.
- We allow each organization 5 free exams because we’re convinced organizations will see the thoughtfulness and high value of our responses. Also, they will see profits soar.
- Since 20% of bad executives can become successful with training, we offer very reasonable training courses as well that should help them to become successful within your organization.
UltiMentors also offers other Executive Courses to facilitate success:
- Executive Risk. Understand everything necessary about risk management. See how this can protect your organization.
- Executive Procurement. Most organizations use types of contracts that facilitate overcharging. Learn everything you need to know about contracts that can protect your organization.
- Executive Budget and Schedule. Most leaders have to estimate time and cost for doing projects. That is the leading cause of failure of projects. Learn effective ways of making great estimates.
- Strategic Planning. This should not be week long boring meetings where many ideas are thrown against the wall with completely unrealistic expectations. Help make strategic planning work!