Project Audit Quiz:
Q1: The definition of a SUCCESSFUL PROJECT is when the approved scope is delivered:
A. On time
C. On budget
C. With no changes – other than by change order
D. All of the above
Did you answer “D”? Well done! If not, then you may need a Project Management Audit to improve the success of your projects!
THE ULTIMENTORS APPROACH
- Document the way your organization manages projects for content and consistency
- Compare these processes to industry best practices
- Evaluate the impact of the difference
- Develop a plan to establish best practices
- UltiMentors provides management, guidance and training as we go
- Continuous mentoring for success
Projects can fail for a variety of reasons. It is helpful to have expertise available to evaluate how projects are being run. We provide comprehensive project management audit services that ensure the following:
- Project objectives are clearly defined and understood.
- Costs and benefits are clearly determined.
- Projects risks are clearly defined and addressed.
- Quality and communication plans are clearly articulated.
- Safeguards and controls are in place.
- Change management and scope control procedures are implemented.